These Loaded Scrambled Eggs, made with a wiener, onion, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, eggs, and spices, make a brilliant and satisfying plate for breakfast, early lunch, or brinner.
Outfitted with a skillet and a grouping of straightforward fixings these healthy Loaded Scrambled Eggs can be prepared in a matter of seconds. They are simply ideal for a fantastic breakfast, informal breakfast, or our top pick, breakfast for supper, otherwise known as dinner. We do appreciate a decent dinner now and again. Isn’t that right?
Ultimate Loaded Scrambled Eggs Recipe
These Loaded Scrambled Eggs are simple and moderately fast to make. Through and through the absolute cook time is around 15-20 minutes tops. The fixings can be prepared early, with the vast majority of the fixings prepared and continued hanging tight in the cooler for go time. Notwithstanding the eggs, ground frankfurter, diced onion, diced ringer peppers, cut mushrooms, infant spinach leaves, and a couple of fundamental spices are called for in the formula.
Effectively substitute various sorts of wieners, peppers, or other verdant greens. Chicken frankfurter would be decent, and maybe poblano peppers, and kale rather than infant spinach. The blends are perpetual. The flexibility is something I like about creation stacked fried eggs. We utilize whatever we have close by. It’s consistently an incredible go-to breakfast. What’s more, in case you’re eating without carb, this stacked scramble is an extraordinary method to begin the day with a generous sans carb supper.
Serve this stacked scramble warm finished off with new parsley or cilantro, and on the off chance that you’d like, a sprinkling of your preferred destroyed cheddar. Furthermore, in the event that you are an aficionado of hot sauce as am I, attempt a sprinkling on this dish. I truly think hot sauce is the ideal fixing for eggs. Balance this supper with some dry toast and natural product for an astounding and quite simple dinner. Brinner has never looked better!
Ultimate Loaded Scrambled Eggs Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter (or olive oil)*
- 1 medium onion (red or yellow), diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 eggs, beaten with 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup (packed) fresh baby spinach leaves
- additional salt and pepper to taste
- optional garnish: chopped fresh parsley, grated cheese
Ultimate Loaded Scrambled Eggs Recipe Instructions
- Brown sausage in a huge skillet over medium warmth. Move browned sausage to a bowl. Leave sausage fat in skillet; include 1 tablespoon margarine and permit to liquefy.
- Include diced onions, diced chime pepper, mushrooms, Italian flavoring, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; keep on cooking blending once in a while for 5-7 minutes until delicate.
- Decrease warmth to medium-low. Pour in beaten eggs and uniformly spread infant spinach leaves over top. Hold up 1 moment and mix all together, scraping up any egg from base and sides of the container. Keep on cooking, mixing incidentally until eggs are done, around 5 minutes. Add browned sausage back to the dish; mix to consolidate. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm. Discretionary: decorate with new parsley and additionally destroyed cheddar of decision.
Contingent upon sausage utilized more margarine or olive oil may be utilized. Ensure the dish is softly covered before including vegetables.