These Ham and Cheese Breakfast Muffins are exquisite muffins with a dash of zest that is ideal for breakfast, yet in addition to early lunch or as a side with bean stew or stew.
For a long time, breakfast in a hurry, or (I’m dismal to concede) now and then no morning meal by any means, was how I rolled. Regardless of whether I was racing to class or work, I could scarcely start acting responsibly enough to get a genuine breakfast. Not great by any means. These Ham and Cheese Breakfast muffins would have been immaculate in those days, and they surely would have urged me to give more consideration to eating.
It’s the ideal appetizing breakfast biscuit to snatch for in a hurry. Also, these Ham and Cheese Breakfast Muffins are not only incredible for breakfast. Add them to an early lunch menu, or attempt them as a substitute for cornbread to go with a hot bowl of stew as well. YUM!
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Muffins are anything but difficult to get ready as well. Start by whisking together the dry fixings: flour, preparing powder, salt, sugar, cayenne pepper, and ground dark pepper. Put that in a safe spot, and whisk together in a different bowl milk, eggs, and oil. Next, add the wet fixing blend to the dry fixings and blend until simply joined. Be certain not to over blend. Wrap up by blending in the ham and destroyed Cheese until consolidated. Once more, don’t over blend. Disseminate the hitter into biscuit cups and prepare until done, around 30 minutes. Appreciate while they’re despite everything warm.
- The flavorful ham and Cheese joined with a tiny bit of fiery cayenne pepper make these Ham and Cheese Breakfast Muffins a warm greeting to the day. As referenced previously, these morning meal muffins are anything but difficult to make and can be made ahead the day preceding they are required, at that point rewarmed before serving. Present with spread or a showering of nectar for a heavenly flavorful sweet nibble.
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Muffins Ingredients
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour (or substitute all-purpose flour)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 2/3 cup milk (buttermilk may be substituted)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 8 ounces ham, diced (about 1 1/3 cup diced)
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (or Monterey jack, provolone, or Havarti), shredded (about 1 1/2 cups shredded)
Instructions Of Ham and Cheese Breakfast Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Prepare a muffin pan for 18 muffins with cooking spray or grease with butter. In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper. Set aside. In a separate bowl whisk together milk, eggs, and oil. Add wet ingredients into dry and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Stir in ham, and cheese until just incorporated. Distribute batter evenly into 18 muffin cups, and bake at 350-degrees F for 30 minutes, or until a cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.