A super-simple Peanut Butter Bread recipe, ideal for breakfast or as bite made with a blender.
The blender in our home gets a significant exercise. All the time it turns away making smoothies, sauces, or salsa, however, a week ago I utilized it to mix together a player for Peanut Butter Bread. Indeed, bread. Peanut Butter Bread. Goodness, my statement.
Quick And Easy Fresh Peanut Butter Bread Recipe
It was a recipe I found in the new blender cookbook. I simply needed to check out it. The recipe essentially hopped off the page and said “You’ve gotta check out me. Like at this point.” So I did. Yet, cake or bread player in a blender? Might it be able to be as simple as a couple of spins, with the straightforward cleanup of one holder?
That’s right. It was.
The Peanut Butter Bread recipe turned out powerful fine. It’s the ideal breakfast bread, toasted a piece and finished off with some jam maybe? You should try it out soon. I realize the smoothies should share the blender time since I’ve found the simplicity of getting ready players with a blender.
We’ve been ruined with possessing an incredible Blendtec blender for around 3 years now. As I have referenced previously, our blender has been a workhorse in our kitchen. It is pitiful to not have one to prepare smoothies, salsas, plunges, and soup bases, also milkshakes. Milkshakes!!! I need a milkshake.
Quick And Easy Fresh Peanut Butter Bread Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter (or olive oil)*
- 1 medium onion (red or yellow), diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 eggs, beaten with 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup (packed) fresh baby spinach leaves
- additional salt and pepper to taste
- optional garnish: chopped fresh parsley, grated cheese
Quick And Easy Fresh Peanut Butter Bread Recipe Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Include milk, eggs, sugar, and peanut butter to a blender container. Secure cover and mix until smooth.
- Include remaining fixings and secure cover. Heartbeat a couple of times until flour is joined.
- Empty player into a lubed 9-x-5-inch portion container. Heat for 50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick embedded confesses all.