Start your day with a healthful and heavenly Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe.
Nowadays it appears that you can discover a smoothie shop on pretty much every corner. As simple as they are to make, why not make them comfortable? Not exclusively would you be able to make your own preferred flavor mixes, you can know precisely what is being placed in your smoothie. So no compelling reason to stress over additives or other strange stuff being included.
Breakfast Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
Smoothies have gotten a normal most loved in our home, and not only for breakfast, or a tidbit. Oftentimes we lean toward a smoothie for a lighter lunch or supper, particularly when in a hurry. This Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie is only one of the smoothies that we discover ideal for any feast.
Not exclusively is a Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie a nutritious choice, yet it’s too simple as well. Mix solidified strawberries with cooked good old oats, greek yogurt, earthy colored sugar, ground cinnamon, vanilla, and a touch of water until smooth. Fly in a straw and appreciate!
- In the event that you normally cook oatmeal for breakfast, simply make some extra to put something aside for utilizing with this smoothie recipe. Include the extra oatmeal and a couple of other basic ingredients that are anything but difficult to keep loaded up. We stock up on the solidified organic products which makes it simple to make smoothies whenever the hankering hits. In addition a bit of cinnamon includes the perfect measure of zest to blend with the oatmeal and strawberries. Simply hurl all ingredients in a blender, try it out until it’s smooth and prepared to taste straight up!
Breakfast Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie Ingredients
- 12 ounces, weight frozen strawberries
- 1 cup cooked old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 ounces water
Breakfast Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie Instructions
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Alter pleasantness to taste.